Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Unrequited Love

It takes all I have and yet isn't mine, has never been and will never be. It demands that all my senses be devoted to it completely and yet eludes me. It demands my best front but projects my worst front before the others; and with the right to do so. It is my thorn and yet the only one for me; but it is the nectar to many other bees.

Writing definitely is my true but unrequited love. And now the pain of a lover makes sense and isn't too dramatic for real life.

They are fools who think love takes responsibility, commitment and the ability to sustain in the face of reality. Love takes much more than that.
It takes madness! Yes! Madness! Ask someone who truly loves and neither rationalizes nor is afraid of what it takes.

Ask someone who knows no other way but to give his all, whether or not he heals every time he is wounded. Writing, I find no solace in return of your slavery and yet in only your slavery lies my solace...And so goes love..

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I’m a fellow writer/blogger and I really enjoy your blog! I just added myself to your followers and would love to have you check out an Amazon Giftcard Giveaway I’m having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thank you!
    Martin

    http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/07/giveaway-enter-and-win-5000-gift-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr Meyer. I will definitely look forward to more follow-ups on my posts from you.

    ReplyDelete